Monday, September 14, 2009

Superchicks for Jesus

So I am one blessed lady. I am fortunate to have absolutely extraordinary women come into my life. Ones who are from the past, ones that are here one day and gone the next and others that I get to hang out with all the time. So I had this idea.....every now and then I'm going to ask these awesome Superchicks for Jesus to share something on my very popular blog;) I have been thrilled and blessed to know missionary wives, ministry wives, single women who are sold out for Jesus, mothers that have lost a child and allowed Jesus to carry them, ladies that dedicate their lives to their children, mothers that open the door to children they didn't physically give birth to, but they call them their own, I COULD GO ON FOREVER!! Extraordinary women sold out for Christ will be here on this blog every now and again to inspire you, challenge you, lift you up just as they have me....Stay tuned k:)

1 comment: