Friday, September 4, 2009

Miles and Me

My husband Miles (the sexiest man alive) is a Campus Pastor at Lifechurch.tv Edmond. We absolutely love how God has got us here and LOVE the people of Edmond. Our home away from home is Lifechurch.tv Edmond and we are honoured to serve Christ and the people here.


A little bit of background, Miles and I have been married 15 years!! Wow sometimes I still feel like honeymooners;). We were both youth kids (the X generation) in Innisfail North Queensland when we met and our relationship blossomed and at the tender age of 18 (gasp) I married my true love.

We have 5 phenomenal children, that bring us joy and allow me to use my vocals at a level I never knew I had:0). Abbi is our only daughter, she is the little Mom. She loves Jesus and volleyball and cheer. She also loves acting and will be in her second musical...The Sound of Music at the end of the year. Jayden is my oldest son. He loves football (grid iron) I dont understand ANY of it, I just nod my head when he wants to share plays etc. He has an absolute passion in him that you dont see very often. A tenacity that exceeds ANY 9 year old out there, oh and he is sad that people go to hell everyday:( so we are hoping his passion and tenacity will work together to get the lost saved! Samuel is my tender hearted little guy. He loves people and relationships. Samuel will give you his very favourite toy just to see you smile. I love his cuddles and kisses, and cant wait to see where God uses him. Then there is Fynn, my Mummys boy. He hangs out with me alot and is a great big brother to Jett, my baby boy who is already crawling and gets whatever he wants, especially from his siblings.

We are enjoying this season in our lives. We are sure to enjoy the now, make the most out of life and loving each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment