Friday, September 11, 2009

Discipline...huh...wa?


This is one thing that is the biggest struggle of my life, I was born with 0 discipline. I dont like to exersice, diet, actually committing to ANYTHING that involves using the discipline part of my brain I just will not do. So why is it this is such a struggle? I have numerous friends that literally feed off of having discipline in there lives, and wonder if they are taking some sought of drug. I read in the bible the importance of discipline for our spiritual life, so now I just have to stop using the dull, lame excuses of the past and start getting off my bum, kick my fleshman out the door and start structuring my life and adding the word d..d...discipline;) So anyone out there have this same struggle? How did you overcome it?

So, chosen by God for this new life of love, dress in the wardrobe God picked out for you: compassion, kindness, humility, quiet strength, disciplineColossians 3:12MSG

Discipline: activity, exercise, or a regimen that develops or improves a skill.


I'm gonna be one skilled Momma I'm tellin ya:)Cherrio xo

2 comments:

  1. My motto for discipline is make no excuses why you can't. Make excuses why you can (II Cor. 10:5).

    ReplyDelete