Friday, September 18, 2009

I have some visitors

I am so excited to have some Australians visit and stay with us over the next couple weeks. Kylie arrives tomorrow, you can follow her on twitter @Kylie_V. When I met Kyles on the Gold Coast in Australia I knew we would be mates. Kylie has a heart for Jesus and kids. She dedicates her life to children as a teacher and is a key volunteer at her local church (a lifechurch.tv network church) and runs the kids ministry there. Kylie will be spending her "holiday/vacation" time hanging out at the lifechurch.tv offices and also the Edmond Campus, so look out for her and say G'day! I have asked Kylie to be my very first Superchick for Jesus guest post, so be back on Monday to get to know her more and see her passion and heart for Jesus....See you back here Monday!!! Hooroo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment