Sunday, October 4, 2009

LFR09

Well the above title is short for Lifechurch Family Reunion. This awesome event took place last week at Lifechurch. LFR09 is when all the staff and network church leaders gather for some quality time together, and we are also blessed with some amazing speakers (my favorite was Dino Rizzo) and some phenomenal quickshops where we get to hear from other leaders some tools to help us in ministry. Well and I cant forget to mention the Family Fued game....hilarious!
I look at how God has got our family where we are and all I can say is, WOW! I am thankful for all the fabulous people that put this event together, the lifechurch.tv teamwork is amazing!! Thank you God that I can be part of such an amazing, Godly, spiritual movement. I am blessed;)
Ta Ta til next time...
Bon

No comments:

Post a Comment